The Ultimate Purse Organizer

I am an organization freak! I am comforted in cleanliness and utterly insane in the midst of clutter. I have a certain way I fold my towels and place them in the linen closet. I have a certain way I like to have my dishes put away, my shoes lined in the closet, my personal items arranged in the bathroom. You get the picture!

There is nothing more disturbing than being in the drive thru and digging around in your purse to find money. Or, how about when you out and run into someone you haven't seen in forever and your digging through all the junk in your purse to find a pen? Doesn't that drive you nuts? Or maybe it's just me.

The Ultimate Purse Organizer by Joey Junior is designed to fit inside your handbag or carry-all. If you prefer a large handbag, don't worry because it can hold a lot! This baby lines the interior wall of your bag and is equipped with 7 pockets and a clip for car keys. Use the 7 pockets to organize all of the items you would normally have to dig for like: your cell phone, sunglasses, reading glasses, compact, lipstick, credit cards, drivers license, money, a pen, notepad, flashlight, lotion, eye drops, pills etc. All these items will now be neatly organized into the interior wall of your bag leaving the center space open for larger items like your planner, wallet and more.

With all your important items organized into the Ultimate Purse Organizer you can easily switch handbags just by slipping it into the next bag you decide to carry. Don't miss out on the opportunity to purchase one for yourself and another for a friend!


The Ultimate Purse Organizer by Joey Junior

0 comments: