Organizer Purses and Why I Love Them!

I love purses! Even more than shoes I love purses. Pre-children I could go the the little cute purses. But now that I have four children with two toddlers in the mix, I have had to change up a bit.

In comes organizer purses. One of my favorites is the genuine leather with cell phone holder and organizer. It comes in black or navy. Black is my favorite. It has a zipper organizer on the front that includes a notepad pocket, pen holder, credit card slots and zipper pocket divider. On top of this is a zipper pocket and another flap closure pocket. The main compartment is fully lined and includes a side zipper pocket. On the back is another zipper pocket. And don't forget the convenient built in cell phone holder on the side! The long strap is fully adjustable so you can wear it crossbody or over the shoulder. This is a very well-made, quality leather bag that is not too big, but not too small.

This is perfect for all of the little odds and ends I need to carry for the kiddos. The bag isn't too bulky, nor too deep. It is exceellent for every day use. And the price is very reasonable.


Genuine Leather Handbag with Cell Phone Holder & Organizer - In Black or Navy

0 comments: